Role Title Construction Safety officer - We are looking for candidates with 5-12 years of work experience as a Safety Officer with BE/B. Tech in industrial safety, NEBOSH/IOSH / IGC/CSP & Internal Auditor ISO 14001/OSHAS 18001
This role would demand candidates to design, implement, monitor safety programs and assess hazardous and unsafe acts at construction sites and develop measures to assure personnel safety of all the workforce there by ensuring Zero Incident.
RCM / Project Manager / Corporate QHSE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Client EHS specification and Wabag safety/health programs to ensure safe work environment is compiled at project site.
- Enforce and maintain statutory/regulatory EHS requirements as applicable
- Promote EHS culture and awareness, organize tool box talks/behavior based training etc for site staff and contractor workforce and monitor their effectiveness
- Develop and implement HIRA and ascertain the risk at a predefined frequency.
- Monitoring of EHS performance metrics, reporting of metrics to project mgmt./senior mgmt. team /HSE Head from time to time
- Perform internal assessment of site EHS programs and risk assessment.
- Coordinate EHS external audits and closing of the audit nonconformances /observations within specified time
- Provide induction training to new workmen and maintain health record and identification of all employees based on skill/competency
- Perform check of equipment and machinery calibration /operators and drivers license and ensure its validity throughout the project
- Developing a culture among the workforce on safety self-awareness/ self-reporting of near miss / minor or major incidents reporting. Facilitate reward and recognition program at site.
- Organize safety meetings / lead safety collaboration council / recommend new initiatives/ identify training program for all the employees at work site
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time