We are looking for Construction Managers with 10+ years of work experience. Civil/Mechanical Engineers with experience in Water background preferred, ready to be deployed in any of our Indian sites.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Inter Discipline Knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the customer and management for timely completion of construction,
- Ensure strict compliance with quality requirements and procedures of contracts / ISO
- Facilitate Project Manager (PM) in achieving Budgeted cost and maintain / improve profit margins
- Monitor & Control Contractor performance
- Adhere to Best practices in materials management-planning, receipt, inspection, storage, controls and consumption
- Ensure Development & motivation of Site manpower / team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time