We are looking for Process Managers/Engineers with 17+ years of experience for our Technical support team. Candidates ideally need to be from aWater & Waster Water Treatment background and having worked on an ETP is mandatory.
- Sound technical & administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills
Roles & Responsibility:
Ensuring technical guidance in achieving desired results, operational process issues and ensure contractual process requirements, support in commissioning and reduce initial breakdowns and enhance the life of equipment.
-Formulate and implement strategies in water losses, chemical optimization , power optimization
- Should be fully conversant with stoic metric calculation, should be able to diagnosis process by way of simulation,
- Review of P&ID , BEP, SOP & Operation & Maintenance manual, forecasting the possible process changes and implementation of the same.
- Safe Handling of chemicals, Crisis Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering
Role: Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time