1) Review the Contract documents, understand - scope of work/contract commercial deliverables, proposal risk assumptions, compliance requirement, etc.
2) Ensure Billing Schedule is finalized in collaboration with Project Team and Proposal team and Customer and approval of customer obtained. Ensure feeding of approved Billing schedule into the system on time.
3) Coordinate with Compliance team and ensure completion of requirement like establishing SPV/PEs, agreement with partners, etc.
4) AS 7 Computation for EPC Business and Oversee the O&M AS 9 computation workings
5) Finance Representative for CRS reviews for EPC (quarterly basis) - Live and Closed
6) Risk and opportunity analysis of the Projects.
7) Provision for Warranty, Liquidated damages and Doubtful debts estimation support
8) Cash flow forecasting of projects based on inputs from Projects team, Receivables and Payables team
9) MIS and information to JV Partners
10) Audit support and assisting in finalization and preparation of information for Quarterly and annual closure
11) Participate in project closure activity, collect PAC/FAC from customer and ensure retention money is collected and Bank / Corporate Guarantees as issued by company, security deposits are returned by customer soon on completion of work by company.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time